Posts

Showing posts from August, 2020

Hurricane Corona Officially Ended March 23rd

The  Fourth Low Tide  reached on March 23, 2020 had me asking "WAS THIS THE END?" as we violently fell from 3394 to 2192 in just 33 days. Today, with the  S&P  rising over 3394 intraday, the suspicion is now officially confirmed:  Hurricane Corona  ended on March 23, 2020. Dot-Com Bubble : lasted 512 days & took 1,496 days for the  S&P  to reach the pre-hurricane  high Great Recession : lasted 930 days & took 1,817 days for the  S&P  to reach the  pre-hurricane  high Corona : lasted 33 days & took 148 days for the  S&P  to reach the  pre-hurricane  high Here is a summary of the  Tide  action during  Hurricane Corona  relative to the other two  hurricanes : Fourth Low Tide  of each hurricane: Dot-Com Bubble   ↓  13% over 45 days (day 272,  ↓  19% overall) Great Recession   ↓  17% over 57 days (day 278,  ↓  24% overall) Corona :  ↓  11% over 4 days (day 33),  ↓  35% overall Third High Tide  of each  hurricane : Dot-Com Bubble  ↑ 10% over 19 days (day