Hurricane Corona Officially Ended March 23rd
The Fourth Low Tide reached on March 23, 2020 had me asking "WAS THIS THE END?" as we violently fell from 3394 to 2192 in just 33 days. Today, with the S&P rising over 3394 intraday, the suspicion is now officially confirmed: Hurricane Corona ended on March 23, 2020.
- Dot-Com Bubble: lasted 512 days & took 1,496 days for the S&P to reach the pre-hurricane high
- Great Recession: lasted 930 days & took 1,817 days for the S&P to reach the pre-hurricane high
- Corona: lasted 33 days & took 148 days for the S&P to reach the pre-hurricane high
- Fourth Low Tide of each hurricane:
- Third High Tide of each hurricane:
- Third Low Tide of each hurricane:
- Second High Tide of each hurricane:
- Second Low Tide of each hurricane:
- First High Tide of each hurricane:
Trading Tide Levels (at the time of the post):
Subscribe to 10KT Newsletter
This is for informational purposes only and the information provided does not encompass all possible or probable outcomes. Nothing posted here is an indication of future results or is a guarantee or promise of future investment returns. Investing in stocks or bonds carries risks including losing your entire investment. Nothing is recommended, advocated or endorsed including any third-party links, resources or advertisements of any kind. Any investment decisions are recommended to be in conjunction with a Certified Financial Planner with a comprehensive and personal financial plan and all other components that make up your own financial situation.