Trade Or Hold?
Trading individual stocks is time-intensive, risky and can be an emotional rollercoaster. So why trade?
The answer to this question is different for everyone but here are some considerations:
- Do you have a high-level understanding of stocks and the stock market?
- Can you afford to lose every dollar you are investing?
- Do you like to gamble and take risks with your money?
- Do you enjoy researching stocks and learning about companies?
- Do you have enough time to research?
- Are you trying to trade as a hobby or a full-time job?
Fair winds and following seas and buy low and sell high!
Trading Tide Levels (at the time of the post):
This is for informational purposes only and the information provided does not encompass all possible or probable outcomes. Nothing posted here is an indication of future results or is a guarantee or promise of future investment returns. Investing in stocks or bonds carries risks including losing your entire investment. Nothing is recommended, advocated, or endorsed including any third-party links, resources, or advertisements of any kind. Any investment decisions are recommended to be in conjunction with a Certified Financial Planner with a comprehensive and personal financial plan and all other components that make up your own financial situation.